Welcome to my London Blog!










http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/city-vs-city/31832d1228513231-nyc-vs-chicago-london-skyline_-england.jpg
I am in London, England from July 9th until August 9th 2009. I am here with the University of Southern Mississippi's British Studies Program. This is a picture of me with the director of the program, Dr. Doug Mackaman, at our reception in King's College. I am taking LIS 580/587 for 6 graduate units and my professor is Dr. Teresa Welsh. My classmates are from all over the United States, and we are all very excited to be in London this summer. Our class includes day trips to various museums, libraries and archives in London as well as visits to sites outside of the city and in Edinburgh, Scotland. This blog will be updated frequently and I hope that it will preserve my memories in the years that come.

No comments:

Post a Comment