- They have a gift for figurative language, let me give you an example. Instead of, "wow, this bag is heavy", I heard, "dang, have you got your sister in here?"
- Women's fashion is absolutely enviable, they wear tights, boots, flats, long sweaters, trench coats, skinny jeans, and it always looks good!
- The people here are multicultural and beautiful. I can't count on one hand how many overweight people I've seen. It is probably because they walk everywhere and their portion sizes are under control.
- They love their pubs. Good news, the pear cider is on tap, so I don't have to look like a lame!
- Public displays of affection are abound! I think that is incredibly romantic to see two people embrace, on the street or in a tube station, in the middle of all of the motion and commotion that surrounds them. It's a beautiful thing.
More to come, I'm sure, :)